Frequently asked questions
1. Is the participation in the conference payable and do I have to register?
Yes, the registration is mandatory for all participants without exception. This also applies to the organizers, speakers and sponsors. Even if for some (exceptional) reasons we cover the cost of your ticket, you must be a registered participant.
2. Will tutorials be additionally paid? When I can register for it?
Participation in tutorials will not be additionally paid this year. We plan to open the registration shortly before the conference, to make it possible also for those persons, who didn't buy a ticket yet. Registration for tutorials will be announced a few days ahead.
3. I am going to participate in my private capacity, I do not need any invoice but still the system forces me to provide my personal data. Why?
The participation in the conference is documented with VAT invoices and there is no possibility to avoid it. Therefore, even if you are not conducting business activity, you will need to fill in the registration form by choosing the option for individuals.
4. Is booking accommodation obligatory?
No, it is not. Accommodation and breakfast are at the discretion of each participant. We do not act as an intermediary in the reservation process, nor do we impose any solution. We can only offer our help by directing you to the appropriate booking website.
5. Which meals are included in the price of the ticket, and which are not?
The price of the ticket includes: dinner on Friday and lunch and dinner on Saturday. Optionally, you can buy lunch on Friday and/or Sunday by ticking the appropriate boxes on the registration form.
6. Is there a possibility to cancel?
According to the Terms and Conditions sentence IV.A.11, cancellations can be made until 15 October 2017. Please note that you should also inform the reception of the hotel on the cancellation of your reservation.
7. Until when and how can I make changes to the list of attendees without a cancellation?
The final changes must be made no later than on October 24th, 2017. After this date, the list of
participants will be closed and the badges will be printed. If you change your mind afterwards,
please contact the organizer at the reception for individual personalization.
You can make changes by editing the Konfeo registration form yourself.
8. Can I come for one day only? And what is the price of the ticket then?
Yes, you can attend the conference in the timeframe of your choice, but it does not affect the price of the conference ticket. However, in this case, you will certainly be able to save on your accommodation.
9. How to pay for participation?
Once you have completed the application form, you will receive an email with the bank account number to effectuate the transfer of the conference fee. Alternatively, you can also choose to pay by PayPal.